2013年9月7日星期六

Aditi Rao Hydari bored with the hoopla around her bikini


Aditi Rao Hydari bikini
Actress Aditi Rao Hydari is fed up with the rumpus around her bikini scene in the upcoming action comedy film “Boss”. She hopes people to begin to treat it as just another garment.

“Actually, the bikini is just another garment. I am sure every girl who swims has worn a bikini in a pool. You do wear a bikini in a pool, you don’t wear a gown! I think the hoopla around a bikini should go away because that is a wrong way to look at it,” she said on Thursday when she was promoting the film at a college.

“It’s just a garment, a very beautiful garment. For a girl, to be happy with her body and her femininity is fine. In fact, I feel that everybody today should grow up and treat a bikini just as any other piece of clothing. I’ve been wearing a bikini since I was a kid, and I was very comfortable,” the 34 years old actress added.

Aditi acknowledges that she suffered a rigid fitness process in order to wear a beautiful bikini.
Aditi Rao Hydari
“They (filmmakers) kept a very nice, closed set, they were very understanding. I worked out for five months and I was only thinking about when will it end and when will I be able to have a slice of pizza,” Aditi said.

“Boss”, directed by Anthony D’Souza, is set to release on October 16. It features Akshay Kumar, Mithun Chakraborty, Shiv Pandit, Aditi Rao Hydari and Ronit Roy in lead roles. Shiv Pandit is paired with Aditi.

没有评论:

发表评论